Pages

Friday, February 21, 2014

New Music Premiere: Ashanti - First Real Love Ft. Beenie Man

Ashanti Debuts 'First Real Love' Ft. Beenie Man

Ashanti has just dropped another cut off her upcoming album "BraveHeart". The reggae-flavored catchy track, titled "First Real Love", is the 33-year-old artist's collaboration with Jamaican singer Beenie Man. In the song, Ashanti talks about her first experience with real and true love. "It's my first real love and I don't want to lose it now, but every time we get so close, I feel that love will lose us both/ It's my first real love out of all," she coos. "First Real Love" arrives just days after the she released the sexy music video for her collaboration with Maybach Music Group's boss Rick Ross, "I Got It". The music video for the new track will be shot later this month in Jamaica. Listen below...

No comments: