Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

“If I’m Sleeping With Any Man, It Is Not an Affair” - Patience Ozokwor Reacts To Alleged Romance With Delta Politician

Patience Ozokwor and Delta Politician Ejele Sugar Daily

Nollywood actress Patience Ozokwor aka Mama Gee who was alleged to be in a secret love affair with a politician who pastors a church in Delta State, Michael Diden aka Ejele.

In this new interview with Nigeria Films, the actress opened up about the alleged secret love affair, stating that she doesn’t have any man in her life. In her words she said…

“If I am sleeping with any man, it is not an affair because I am entitled to be married. It cannot become an affair because I am not married and my husband is dead.

“Secondly, I don’t have any man in my life and I don’t intend to have any man. I have friends and I am entitled to my own friends like you.”

Speaking further, Mama G said:
“It is really annoying when people begin to talk about you with things you never thought of doing. So, to clear the air, I don’t have any man in my life but friends; both males and females and I am working hard to make a living for myself so that nobody will say he/she is affecting my life.”

The actress further denied knowing the Delta politician Pastor Michael Diden a.k.a Ejele, or planning a secret wedding with him saying: “I don’t even know the person you guys are talking about. At this age, I shouldn’t be thinking about having a lover. Instead, I should be thinking how to work”

No comments: