Pages

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

“My Magic Band, My Shining Star” - Super Eagles Goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama Sends Wife Sweet Anniversary Message

Vincent Enyeama and Wife Sugar DailyVincent Enyeama and Family Sugar Daily 3

Super Eagles goalkeeper Vincent Enyeama took some time out from training for today’s World Cup match against Argentina to make his wife feel loved

He took to his Instagram page to wish her a happy wedding anniversary, posting the above selfie with his wife with the caption: "My#MAGIC BAND.my#shining star.my#v29PR16.some years ago this month,we got it settled.thank GOD for this month."

How thoughtful of him to have remembered their wedding anniversary despite his busy schedule. The couple are blessed with 3 children. See more photos of him and his adorable family below...

 Vincent Enyeama and Wife Sugar Daily 2Vincent Enyeama and Family Sugar Daily 1
Vincent Enyeama and Family Sugar Daily 2

No comments: