Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Chris Brown Opens up o relationship with Rihanna and Karrueche Tran/Beef with Jay-Z and Trayvon Martin

                      

In the October 14th issue of JET magazine, Chris Brown speaks candidly about about his relationships with Rihanna and Karrueche Tran, the fact that Jay-Z gets a pass,  and how he relates to Trayvon Martin.

On his relationships with Karrueche Tran & Rihanna, Quoting him:


“Relationships are the most difficult part. That’s why I was honest with those two girls and I put out that video. My ex and I broke up because of the “situation” and she had moved on. I fell in love with another girl. Then my ex came back, so it was like, ‘What is a man to do?’  I told them both the truth. I didn’t do the sucker role.” 

On his beef with Jay-Z, Quoting him:

“No disrespect, because I’m a fan, but nobody brings up the fact that [Jay Z] stabbed somebody and sold drugs. He gets a pass.”

On Trayvon Martin, Quoting him:

“I identify with Trayvon 100 percent as far as living in 2013 and still dealing with blatant racism. This generation is so used to racism that it’s normal; we don’t care. We aren’t on drugs or catching AIDS, but they still look at us as ni**as.”

No comments: