Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

"I May Not Live Long" Kunle Afolayan Shocks Fans

                                           

Workaholic filmmaker, Ace Actor and Movie producer "Kunle Afolayan" instilled fear in the hearts of his fans with his recent post on his facebook page after he came off the set of his soon-to-be-released epic movie, "October 1" and took to facebook to post his thoughts saying his afraid he may not live long due to his obsession with film making.

See what he wrote:

"My Obsession with filmmaking makes me think I may not live long. I forbid it though. I got back to Lagos yesternight very tired and sleepy after 42 days of shoot, got home ate then went to bed. All I see through out my sleep are the shots I took and those that I felt I should have done differently. Woke up this morning and all I have in my head is the deadline of the Trailer release which is in October 1 2013, in about 11 days and the completion of the whole project. Yes, am very passionate about film making but I think being too obsessed is not healthy".

It was however gathered that the movie has already gulped a staggering sum of N100 million and about N200 million is still needed to see the movie to completion.

No comments: