Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

“I’m Sorry… I’m Going To Rehab For Addiction” Gucci Mane Apologizes To Rappers & Fans From Jail

                           

Yesterday afternoon, rapper Gucci Mane took to his Twitter page which he deleted after the pretty insane Twitter rant a few weeks ago and he man’d up by apologizing to those he blasted.

After going in on YMCMB, plenty other rappers and all the celeb chicks he smashed, Gucci was arrested in Atlanta a few weeks ago after cops were called to the scene of him acting wreck less.
He was caught with weed and a gun, so he was arrested and hospitalized after he was barely subdued.


He explained yesterday what we all suspected that his addicted to drugs and it was the cause of his recent actions.

 In his first Tweet since 9/11, Gucci said: "Woke up the other day out this hospital bed & I’m so embarrassed & ashamed of my behavior that was brought to my attention, I just wanna man up right now & take this time to apologize to my family, friends, the industry & most of all my fans. I’m SORRY" 

He went on to explain his “lean” addiction saying: "I’ve been drinking lean for 10plus years & I must admit it has destroyed me. I wanna be the first rapper to admit I’m addicted to lean & that shit ain’t no joke. I can barely remember all the things I’ve done & said. However there’s no excuse"

Gucci revealed about his upcoming rehab stint: "I’m currently incarcerated but I will be going to rehab because I need help. I wanna thank everyone that has stood by me during this difficult time. Please keep me in your prayers. #GUWOP Good to hear Gucci!"

He also took responsibility for the people he horribly blasted on twitter saying: "I wanna personally apologize to birdman ross & drake. Dem my niggas. I 100% regret my words & actions . Keyshia Dior Kaoir I’m sorry. Please forgive me".

No comments: