Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Video: ''I Have Not Been Close To a Girl in Six Months'' - Iyanya

                               

The Kukere Master "Iyanya" just revealed in a recent interview with HipTv that he has not been intimate with a girl in six months. Quoting him:

“If I told you I have not been close to a girl in six months, would you believe me?” It's hard because Everybody believes oh this is Iyanya, he whines his waist, he's a male prostitute.But I mean i'm not complaining. My job is to do good music and that's the biggest challenge that I have".

When asked about marriage, he said soon he will be shopping for a wife as he does not want to wait till he’s 35 before he gets married. Quoting him:

“I’ll love if I’m 50 and my son is 20 something that way he has a friend in me not just a daddy”.

Check out the video of the interview below...



No comments: