Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Proud Father Peter Okoye Wishes Son Happy 5th Birthday

    





Looking back, here’s what Peter had said about his son in an interview with PM Entertainment way back in 2008 when Cameron was born, how Cameron’s birth had changed him.

How excited are you about that?
I’m very excited. I’m so happy because that is one of the best gifts I have got this year (2008).

Why did you christen the baby Cameron?
Actually, Cameron is a name I have always loved from my childhood and when I presented the idea to the mother, she loved it as well.
First of all, it has proved to me that in all circumstances, think of God first.
I was not the first person that has impregnated a woman before; most people must have done that and aborted it and at the end of the day, they will still feel that they've not done anything wrong.

We that decided to keep ours should not be seen as bad influence by the public.
It has taught me how to respect life and people. No condition is permanent; it has also reminded me of the fact that our parents really did well for us, even if they were financially handicapped.
It has also taught me to be calm. I learnt to handle some situations and to be real. When the news broke that Lola was pregnant, a lot of people were
                           

No comments: