Pages

Friday, October 2, 2015

Alcohol Pushed Me Into Robbery - Suspect Confesses


A middle aged man identified as Michael Ogedengbe has been arrested by the operatives of Rapid Response Squad (RRS) of Lagos State police command after he was caught robbing motorists of their valuable items including phones, laptops and others along the Surulere axis of the state on September 24th.

When interrogated, Michael blamed his addiction to alcoholic drinks for his involvement in robbery. According to Leadership Newspaper, Michael said;

“It is true that I damaged the windscreen and side glass of his car and stole his handset and laptop. I didn’t do it ordinarily.

"It was because I just took some bottles of alcoholic drinks and liquor. I beg for forgiveness. Devil put me into the act”.

He has been transferred to the Special Anti Robbery Squad of the state police command for further investigation .

No comments: