Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Two Sisters Who Had Threesome With Rapper Plies Gives Explicit Detail Of The Encounter


One of the two sisters who allegedly had a threesome with rapper Plies gave explicit details of the encounter in the article  titled "My experience with Plies".  It's explicit. Read below... 18+

My experience with Plies....

He had a show in Detroit on Saturday this weekend. Myself and my sister drove from Milwaukee to the D to see him. I've been a fan since "Shawty" so when I heard he was coming close, less than 6 hours away, it was an automatic YES to going to see him. His show was lit and had everyone was turnt up. After the show, we saw him at Erotic City. He was throwing a few one's, ordering some Henny bottles, and being/feeling himself.

I have to say he is much more attractive in person, his swag, that Florida accent is everything. My sister was approached by his security and then was invited to his VIP, she linked my arm and took me with her.

Plies was there with about 7-9 other people including a few dancers. He had offered us some drinks and was talking to us, asking us if we were twins, and if it would be possible to get us out our comfort zone. Basically he asked us indirectly if he could get a menage. We were in town for the night, so honestly who cares, girls can have a little fun right? My sister gave him her number and he said he would call later.

We left the club around 3 and got a call a little after. So after the leaving the strip he called from a private number and gave us the address. We were both lit so we got a uber ride to his MGM grand hotel room. The room was nice there was a few dudes in there when he got there but Plies directed them to leave. He asked us again if we wanted a drink, smoke, request a TV movie or room service, or anything being nice and presenting southern hospitality and what not. After that, he basically laid on the bed and told us what time it was.

My sister made the first move by grabbing his d*** and pulling it out his Versace boxers. She was sucking his d*** and I was on his neck sucking it and licking his chest tattoo while he was playing with my clit (I knew not wearing panties would come in handy one day.) After she sucked his d***, she started riding his d***. And he pulled my hips and directed my p**** to his face. I was riding his face while she was riding his d***. This tongue felt so good on me, I could c** instantly but had to hold myself back.

After a while we switched position, at this point I'm bent over and he's f****** me while my sister is masturbating on the side watching us. After that it was missionary for us, Plies has this technique were he will eat your p**** and finger you with one hand and play with your nipple with the other and if that doesn't make you c** after, you have issues I knew he had done that a lot of times before cause he smiled when my body was shivering like he knew that would do it.

After we all get our nuts in, we all hop in the shower together, I'm bathing Plies with the small wash towel and my sister doing the same but with the soap bar and her hands. I loved touching him so I could only imagine how he felt. After that shower, Plies invited us to spend the night but I think that night was enough, my sister gave him her Twitter name, he said he would follow her but we didn't spend the night, we left back to our room with memories and closer bond as sisters. I just wanted to thank Plies for an unforgettable night.

No comments: