Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

I’m Not Khloe Kardashian’s Father, OJ Simpson Tells Prison Guard


Former NFL legend, O.J. Simpson has reportedly denied sleeping with Kris Jenner dismissing claims that he could be the father of Khloe Kardashian.

O.J. who is in jail for armed robbery is said to have spoken to prison guard Jeffrey Felix over the last seven years and opened up to him on a range of subjects. Felix told the New York Times' Page Six: "O.J. picked me out. He ended up trusting me almost as much as Al Cowlings. He said, 'You're like a brother to me.'

According to the now retired prison guard, O.J. opened up about rumours he had an affair with Kris and told him: "I would never do that to my friend Bob. I would never tap Kris."

Kris' husband at the time and Khloe's father, Robert was the footballer's lawyer. Earlier this year, Amber Rose exchanged a series of heated tweets with Khloe and appeared to poke fun at long-running rumours she has a different father from the other Kardashian sisters - something the family has always denied.

She wrote on Twitter: "U think because ur dad was a professional football player that got away with murder ur better than me girl? Haaaaannnnn?," appearing to reference OJ Simpson.

Keeping Up With the Kardashians star Khloe has long rubbished the sensational rumour and in 2012, Kris tried to get Khloe to take a paternity test on the family’s reality show to put the rumour to bed.

Appearing on the Chelsea Lately show last year Khloe joked about the rumour, saying: "Probably the biggest rumor floating out there is that O.J. Simpson is my dad."

No comments: