Pages

Monday, November 2, 2015

How I Struggled On Tthe Road To Stardom - Nollywood's Joseph Benjamin Reveals


Popular Nollywood actor, model and TV host, Joseph Benjamin, in an exclusive interview with The Sun, recounts the challenges he faced before his rise to fame in the film industry stressing that tenacity and resilience are key virtues for success in the industry.

"I remember my first movie was in 1995. It was a struggle for me but I kept pushing. I had tenacity and I didn’t stop improving on myself." He said

"Reading has helped my craft. It has helped me in building a sustainable brand. The only regret I have is that if I had known the things I know now, I would have moved faster. Everybody has a journey in life but what sustains you is your drive to suc­ceed." He added.

No comments: