Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Don Jazzy Hints On Marriage: "I Might Do It Secretly Soon"

Click for Full Image Size

There is no doubt, the CEO of Mavin Records "Don Jazzy" cherishes his privacy and carries out his activities without public notice. Therefore, his taking his time to walk down the aisle soon and secretly. He revealed this himself in a recent interview with Yes! Magazine, when he said:

"I might just be saying I don’t know when I am going to get married, but all of a sudden you will hear that I have gotten married. I like my privacy, so I might just get married and you will hear that I got married three months ago or something like that. It is not because I don’t want people to come for my wedding but I just don’t like the public story stuff”.

And from all indications, it is most likely he would get married to a slim lady because he also hinted that his now attracted to slim ladies unlike before that he said slim girls don't attract his full attention.

"I’m very very dangerous in the sense that my mind can change sometimes. For instance, a lot of people used to think that I like people with big hips and big nyansh – big-figured people. But I woke up one morning and everything changed. I’m a totally different person now and I like my women straight up from the runway – Lepa toh bad! Some of my friends say I’m having midlife crisis, but that’s what I like now", the Mavin boss said.

No comments: