Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lil Wayne Falls Victim To A False Death Report

Lil Wayne Not Dead 2013 - Fake Death Report Strikes Rapper Today died rip

Lil Wayne fell victim to a false death report after a video entitled "R.I.P. - Rapper Lil Wayne Found Dead" was recently spread on social media. According to the false report, Wayne was found dead after he suffered from seizure. The video apparently was a means to spread computer viruses as people were required to share it via Facebook before viewing.

Spin points out that previously some people with malicious intent spread a false report saying that Eminem became victim of near-fatal stabbing and used similar virus-spreading method.

Earlier this year, Wayne experienced health problems and was treated in hospital. He later opened up about his condition, saying that he was prone to seizure. "The bad news is I'm an epileptic," he said during an interview on L.A. radio station Power 106 in March.

"I'm prone to seizures. This isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizures. I've had a bunch of seizures, y'all just never hear about them. But this time it got real bad 'cause I had three of them in a row and on the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30 percent. Basically, I could've died, so that is why it was so serious. The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest and overworking myself," he explained.

No comments: