Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Lady GaGa on Relationship With Taylor Kinney: "I Have Found Love"


Lady GaGa says it is hard to find love because of fame and success, but she has found it now. Gracing the cover of Fashion magazine's February issue, the "Applause" singer talks about her actor boyfriend Taylor Kinney, fashion and her music in an interview for the spread.

"It has been hard for me to find it but I have found love," GaGa tells the magazine. "When you meet someone that's not intimidated by the amazing people that are around you [or] by the love that you receive, that's love. Men weren't always happy for me. It was very challenging to watch a woman be so successful."

The pop star, who sports a unique pair of glasses and gray top on the cover, additionally shares how music helps her fight depression. "I put all my pain into my work and as joyful as this album is, this joy and if you look at the album cover there's an explosion of joy that is coming from a place of intense sadness that's been in my heart since I was younger and this is why we understand each other because I was not born happy, naturally always joyful or believing in myself," she explains. "I was born with a sad heart. I didn't feel alive unless I was on a stage."

In the interview, the 27-year-old singer also says that her unique fashion style is a way to make her happy. "Fashion is that thing that saved me from being sad. I've always cared about my costumes and my clothes. When I leave my apartment I like to look pretty for my fans but not in a hot sexy girl way, I don't care about that, I just want to make you feel something with what I wear," GaGa says. "This is who I am and its never been an act and its never been marketing. This is me all the way to my core and fashion is a big part of my life," she added.

No comments: