Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

"I'm Glad My Name Could Help People Get 3 Seconds Of Fame" - Phyno Debunks Pregnancy Allegations

Some few days ago, the news broke out that Nigerian Hip Hop artiste, Phyno has joined the league of Nigerian celebrities with children out of wedlock, that his alleged lover, Rita Edmond is currently carrying his baby. The report also had it that the alleged pregnant lover wants to abort the pregnancy but Phyno is begging her to keep it. It also went on to say that Phyno even took her on a trip to Dubai. The Igbo rapper has denied the allegations in an interview with Punch where he said he has never met or spoken with the alleged pregnant lover before.

In his words he said: “Believe it or not, I’ve never met or spoken to anyone by that name. I haven’t made any woman pregnant either. If people need three seconds of fame I’m glad that my name could help.” Meanwhile, when E-Punch contacted Rita for her reaction, she was evasive. After much persuasion, she decided to open up. But she ended up saying: “The only information I can give you is that I am in love with a rap artiste. I don’t want to mention his name. Since different stories are flying around, I am trying to understand where everybody got their story from. Of course, I had a vacation in Dubai and I am back in Nigeria.”

No comments: