Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

OJB Jezreel Set To Release Autobiography - “The Celebrated Beggar”


Veteran music producer and singer, OJB Jezreel has revealed he is currently writing a book about his life entitled "The Celebrated Beggar". According to him, the book will talk about his life as a music producer and musician, also reveal details about his kidney transplant. He also says even though the surgery has been successful, he still needs a job to be able to cater for his family. "Even though doctors asked me to chill for six months, I cannot because I have a family to take care of, I have to get back to work. I think the help anyone can render me at this time is to give me jobs to do. I don’t want to just sit down and be idle. This production thing has always been my passion and so I need to get back to it". He told TheNETng.

No comments: