Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

61 Year Old Man On The Run For Raping 11 Year Old And 10 Year Old Sisters


A 61-year-old year security man, identified as John, is currently on the run for allegedly raping two sisters for several weeks in the Anthony area of Lagos.

It was learnt that  John reportedly gave the sisters, an 11-year-old and a 10-year-old N200 each time he raped them and warned them that he would kill them if they revealed the secrets to their mother or anyone else.

It was gathered that the rape, which reportedly went on for several weeks, was later discovered on August 30, when the girls started to complain about back pain and headache and opened up to their mother. Their mother said;

“I work as a food seller. John was one of my customers. He would say I should send a take-away pack to him at his workplace by afternoon. So, when the girls returned from school, I would send the two of them to take the food to him. I did not suspect that he was raping them.

“When they took the food to him, he would take them to a place and rape both of them. After satisfying himself, he would give them N200, and warn them not to say anything at home. He would threaten that he would harm them if they spoke up.

“Eventually, the two of them started to complain about headache and back pain. I was worried. On one occasion, I happened to be where the 11-year-old was taking her bath, and I observed that her private parts were slack as an adult’s. I was shocked, and I urged her to tell me what went wrong.

“That was when she opened up that it was John who had been sleeping with her and her sister. I rushed to the police station to make a report, but news had got to John that the girls had let out the matter, and he fled the area on the same day.

“But the police have assured us that he would be arrested. They told us to alert them anytime we set our eyes on him.”

A resident in the area, Fatai Gafar, said the police should need to arrest John asap and that the girls need medical attention which they haven't received yet.

He said:“The whole estate is aware of the incident. It is very unfortunate. The security man does not live here with his family. He was the only person staying in the place he rented, and he has fled."

Culled from Punch

No comments: