Pages

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Newsreader Lands Anchor Role After Leaving Her Blouse Undone


A 21-year-old student Enki Bracaj, was hoping for a reporting job on an Albanian TV station and it seems her weird interview approach worked because she landed an anchor role after performing a screen test for the Zjarr news channel in Albania by auditioning with her blouse completely undone.

Wearing a cream blouse, the woman sat with the whole front gaping open as she practiced her news slot. And after her bizarre performance, she managed to walk away with the job. A spokesperson for the channel said:

"Most agree that her presentation style is somewhat awkward, but we are working on that and to be honest it doesn't seem to be doing any harm to her viewing figures."

And Enki has simply described the stunt as "a way to put myself ahead in a competitive industry"

“It is not easy to enter the world of television.”

"It was obvious that if I wanted to make it I had to be brave and offer something different.

"I checked first with my parents and when I found that they also supported me in my decision, it wasn't a problem for me to go ahead like this."

“There is not just a lot of competition to get on television, but also competition between the channels.

She added: "I simply found a way to put myself ahead and also to ensure that my channel gets the best ratings." Viewers seem to like her a lot too.

No comments: