Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Terry G Set To Venture Into Bread Business Come 2016

terry g water

The Akpake master, Terry G has revealed in a recent interview with Pulse, that he would be venturing into bakery business come 2016. According to him, he loves the business and that is what he intends to work towards in the coming year.

Speaking on the success of his present Pure Water business, he said:

“My pure water business is doing fine and I thank almighty God my babymama is in charge and it’s quite getting bigger though it’s quite challenging because the tentacles needs to be spread. People keep asking for Terry G water at different places which is quite challenging but na small small as a small boy but in 10 years time I will be very big I guess so. Like now, I have eight trucks now don’t worry; it’s a process to success.”

No comments: