Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Father Rapes His 11 Year Old Daughter After Impregnating Neighbour’s Daughter


A 46-year-old man, Morris Ndidwe, has been arrested by the Delta State Police Command for allegedly raping his 11-year-old daughter and impregnating a neighbour’s daughter in Delta State.

According to his wife, Ndidwe had tried on several occasions to rape his is 11-year-old daughter in the past before the last attempt that landed got him arrested. His wife claimed that her husband’s behaviour made her end the marriage one time but only returned after several appeals and an assurance that he had changed.

 She said she had initially moved out of her matrimonal home after her husband impregnated their neighbour’s daughter. She said: \

“My daughter told me what she went through in the hand of her father whenever I was not around and when confronted, my husband denied, saying, he had stopped the act.

“One afternoon, I returned from church and caught him with our daughter. Again after much pleading, I relented on my resolve to end the marriage.”

“Last week, around 9pm, my husband drove me to the church for a vigil. He was alone with our children. The following day when I returned, my daughter told me what her father did to her. When I decided to check her private part my husband refused and almost beat me, but my neighbours intervened.”

The 11-year-old girl has asked the police to fully prosecute her father and have him sent to jail so he doesn't subject her to worse things in future. The state police commissioner, Alkali Baba Usma,, confirmed the arrest and incident.

No comments: