Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2015

“I'm Not An Easy Woman To Get” - Actress Bimbo Akintola


Veteran Nollywood actress Bimbo Akintola, 45 years old, who is known to be single in a new interview with Global Excellence disclosed that she's not the type of lady that can be played with by men, who just want to have a taste of her.

In the interview she talked about how she handle men that come her way for just something romantic.

“I simply tell them to go away and live their lives. I’ve got no time for them. See, I’m not the type of lady that you can call on the phone and I will come and meet you or send a message on the Facebook or other social media platforms and I will come and meet you. I don’t do it.

“I explain to people that it’s not done, it’s ridiculous and it’s not allowed. I don’t do it, except you want to jump in front of my car (laughs), you are not going to catch me to tell me nonsense.” she said.

No comments: